The Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg and CLINT offer a set if strategies and measures to support Gender Equality.
This Page provides an overview of these measures as well as references to services and institutions to contact for support.
CLINT strategies and measures
- Progressive recruitment policy
- Comprehensive Mentoring programme
- Help building a professional network
- Interaction with Advisory Board
- Female role models
- Symposium ‘Women in Catalysis’
- Compulsory lectures on gender and diversity
- Workshops on gneder mainstreaming
- Training in laboratories led by women
- Specialized Coaching
FAU Strategies and measures
- ARIADNE Mentoring Programme
- Workshops and seminars on gender equality
- Girls Day, Schnupperuni, ‘Mädchen und Technik
- Proactive appointment policies
- Guest professorships, visiting scholarships
- Renate-Wittern-Sterzel Prize
Services and Institutions
FAU Office of Equality and Diversity
The Office of Equality and Diversity is the central FAU institution dealing with everything to do with equal opportunities. To ensure equal opportunities, FAU has implemented strategies aimed at gender mainstreaming, diversity management as well as balancing studies, career and family life.
FAU F3G Initiative
The „Forschungsverbünde der Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg zur Förderung der Gleichstellung“ (Research Associations of Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg for the promotion of equality) are an association of various DFG projects at FAU and Universitätsklinikum. They aim at a better interconnection of the appropriate utilisation according to principles of DFG equality funds.