Both CLINT and the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg as a whole offer various measures and strategies to further the diversity in sciences.
This Page provides an overview of these measures as well as references to services and institutions to contact for support.
CLINT strategies and measures
- Workshops on intercultural communication
- Integrated social gatherings
- Language-friendly environments in seminars, lectures and workshops
- Buddy programs
- Mediation in case of cultural issues
FAU Strategies and measures
- International study programme
- Welcome center and accomodation services
- Buddy Program and diversity scouts
- Anti-discrimination measures
- Admins go global (certified intercultural competence)
- Language courses for international students
Services and Institutions
The Office of Equality and Diversity is the central FAU institution dealing with everything to do with equal opportunities. To ensure equal opportunities, FAU has implemented strategies aimed at gender mainstreaming, diversity management as well as balancing studies, career and family life.